Tuesday 18 September 2012

Soap & Glory Hand Food.


Hey Guys!

So it was my birthday yesterday, yay! And i was spoiled rotten!

I had loads of Soap & Glory stuff just because I've been going on about it to everyone. I'm yet to try all of the products but so far I've been using the Hand Food (hand moisturizer). This cute little tube is small enough to take anywhere, which is great! It does have a fragrance so if you do have very sensitive skin be careful with it, but i have eczema on my hands and it doesn't irritate it at all. It doesn't leave a greasy texture on your hands, and your hands feel soft for ages. You only need to use a pea sized amount so this will last you ages. Sorry for the small review but it's a simple product and i think it's amazing.

Hope I've helped!

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment