Thursday 15 November 2012

Everyday School Makeup.

Hey guys!

So here is what makeup I wear to school.

I wear minimal makeup to school because I find if you over dress for school then when you go somewhere you don't feel like you've dressed up... If that makes any sense haha.

Anyway...
I start of with washing my face with soap water, then I use my Dalacin T and put that all over my face. I then use a hydrating eye cream to make me look a bit more fresh in the morning.  After that I apply my Burt's Bee's mango lip balm to avoid chapped lips. I don't tend to wear a lipstick colour to school, I much prefer a nude lip. I use my collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer under my eyes and anywhere else where I have any bad break outs. I apply a eye primer then use collection 2000's fast stroke eyeliner (I always go for the winged look). I curl my lashes with an eyelash curler and apply skylash mascara also by collection haha. Then finally I add a peachy, pink blusher to the apples of my cheeks. The blush is from Avon and unfortunately it doesn't have a name for what colour it is.

It's just school! Don't go overboard on the makeup just give yourself a healthy glow :)

Hope you enjoyed!

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment