Wednesday 7 November 2012

Fall Outfit Idea.

Hey guys!

So here's an outfit idea for fall.

It's pretty basic but I love it. It's all about the dark greens, mustard's and burgundy's in Autumn, So I've decided to add a lovely mustard knit jumper to a plain white buttoned up collar shirt. I've also added a pair of black leggings to this outfit but you can always wear jeans or a skirt with it. To rock it up a bit I've added a pair of cherry red Doc's.

 Where the outfit is from: Shirt - George (Asda hehe)... Jumper - Primark... Leggings - Primark... Doc's - Buzz (or the actual Doc shop)



I've left my hair natural (as per usual) and just clipped my fringe back. I am wearing MUA's Heaven and Earth palette eye shadow (The bronze colour). I am wearing Collection 2000's liquid eyeliner. L'Oreal's Telescopic mascara and Rimmel London's Kate collection lipstick in the number 107.

Chloe x

2 comments: