Friday 28 December 2012

What's In My Bag?

Hey guys!

I finally have a new camera! I am in love with it! It's a Nikon Coolpix L810.

Anyway... I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and got everything you wanted!

My bag is from H&M and it was £30. This bag fits everything in it and it doesn't feel bulky at all. You have a long strap and two handles so you can wear it two ways.

Here are all the things I usually carry in my bag.

I've got my iphone 4, and my ipod just because all my music is stored on my ipod rather than my iphone. I also carry around carmex, concealer, liquid liner and mascara. I carry around a cute little Eternity perfume, a compact mirror and deodorant. I always carry around my glasses case especially if I'm wearing contacts and they start to irritate my eyes. I obviously carry my purse from Primark if you were wondering. A pack of tissues is always handy to carry around and because I live in sunny Wales I carry an umbrella.

Chloe x 

No comments:

Post a Comment