Wednesday 16 January 2013

MUA Purchases.

Hey Guys so I recently purchased some new MUA goodies and thought I'd tell you how I feel about the product and whether they're worth a purchase.

So the first product I am going to talk about is 'The Artiste Collection. This comes free if you spend £6 on any MUA products in Superdrug. So already a massive bargain! I don't use many of the colours in this palette because I prefer a natural eye so I stick to browns, light pinks and golds. I love the multi-use of this product, and the selection you have. My favourite product to use out of this palette is 'Shimmer Kiss' which is on the end of the palette, and it's basically a highlighter.




Moving on to the 'Undressed Palette'. This palette was more for me because of the neutral tones. I already had the 'Heaven & Earth Palette' but really liked the different colours in this one; such as the pinks and dark blue/black. I love this palette and the pigmentation is great. I'd recommend this if you are already a fan of the 'Heaven & Earth Palette'. I find their are more matte colours as well as shimmer colours in this palette compared to the 'Heaven & Earth Palette.

Finally I purchased this lip gloss and I'm pleased with the colour but not the burning sensation. It's called 'Out There' and the colour's called Sienna. This lip gloss is supposed to be a plumping lip gloss  so I understand there should be some sort of tingling sensation but instead it burns on my lips. The burning sensation isn't one i can withstand either so a thumbs down for this product!



Chloe x

6 comments:

  1. omg the lipgloss burned?! Might give that a miss! the intense kisses lipglosses are a must try ! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was so shocked! And it wasn't a pain i could bare either, it was so irritating! Oh I think i'll give that one a go! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I just got the Artiste palette but haven't tested it yet and I'm also a big fan of Undressed. I'm loving the blog so far :)
    Chloe xx
    http://twinklespoon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'll love it! hehe, same here would go as far to say it's better than the Heaven & Earth palette. Thank you so much! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Never tried MUA products lovely so was pleased to read the reviews of your buys, the second palette is more 'me' because of the colour, think I may have to try this :)

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There definitely worth a try :) Awh I'm glad you like them :D xx

      Delete