Tuesday 30 April 2013

Spring Essentials.


Hey guys!

I've been quite ill this week so it has been quite difficult to update my blog. Also it doesn't help that I have exams very soon.

Here are my spring time essentials for the face. I like to keep it pretty basic in spring so I try to wear as minimal makeup as possible.

I find my skin is screaming for creams in the spring due to the weather transitioning. So I start off with using my Liz Earle sheer skin tint with SPF15 in light. I swear by this product! It's the only product that evens out my skin and gives me such a lovely glow and coverage at the same time. It feels so light and I tend to use this also in the summer.

I love the Stila collection and have been loving their cream blushes. I like to use 'Gladiola' cream blush because it's so blend-able and gives me a touch of colour without making me look flushed!

I tend to switch lip products around in the spring too but I usually stick to pinks and reds. I use my trusty rose and almond oil vaseline daily and my Mac 'Modesty' on the weekends or/and special occasions.

I then use a liquid highlighter. This isn't the benefit highlighter because I couldn't bring myself to pay that amount for a highlighter; so I found this one in a local chemist for just £2.99 and it does exactly the same job and lasts all day!

Finally I'll just finish off with my Rimmel London lash accelerator mascara. Or if I have time I will just use a liquid eyeliner and do a simple winged eyeliner look.

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment