Monday 1 July 2013

My Everyday Makeup Routine!


Hello there!
So here's my makeup products I like to use on a daily basis. I love a natural look for everyday because I find on the weekends you always like to wear more makeup than usual; so the transition from natural to 'glammed' up shall we say, is then noticeable to others. If that made any sense because my brain works in a peculiar way! 

Anyway I'm going off subject here! So the products I use for everyday are obviously my Collection 'Lasting Perfection Concealer' because that has to be one of my holy grail products. I then use my Rimmel London's 'Wake Me Up' foundation in Ivory. This I a perfect light weight foundation for everyday but also completely evens out my skin tone and makes my skin look radiant and glowing. I use my Real Techniques 'Expert Face Brush' to blend my foundation in. I've only been using this brush for a week or so but so far so amazingly good! I will definitely be reviewing this product soon! I then apply my Sleek 'Face Form' contour blush to my jawline and the hollows of my cheek bones to give my face a slimmer more chiseled appearance. I have to create this illusion due to me being blessed with chipmunk cheeks. I then add my Mac cream blush; I have no idea what the names is of this blush due to the bottom wearing away but it's just a nice medium pink colour. I apply this with my fingers then blend in using my Eco Tools 'Blush Brush'. I then top my base off with Rimmel London's 'Clear Complexion' translucent powder. I lightly brush this all over my face to set my base. I then move onto eyes. Lately I haven't had time in the mornings to do my lovely signature cat eye for work so I've been applying Maybelline's 'Color Tattoo' in the colour 'on and on bronze' all over my eyelid then topped my eyes off with Benefits 'They're Real' Mascara which elongates my minute eyelashes so well. I then finish my whole look off with my trusty Mac 'Modesty' cremesheen lipstick.


Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment