Friday 27 February 2015

Two Outfits in Two Days.






                                                                                                                                                                 
Hey Guys!

So I have two new outfit posts for you today. They were taken in a mad rush out of the door but I managed to take a shot of each for you guys. Here is a casual comfort based outfit but has some interest by the structure of the blazer. I also added some patent black brogues to add a more 'put together' feel.


Oversized Blazer - Primark.
Slouch Scooped Back Top - Urban Outfitters.
Mom Jeans - Primark.
Brogues - Urban Outfitters
Crystal Pendant - Urban Outfitters.
Reflex Watch - Urban Outfitters.
(Glasses are by Karen Millan)



Here is my second outfit. I am wearing the same blazer because it's so comfortable and I do feel rather important wearing it... haha. I wore this to a casual get together and got a lot of compliments on my outfit, WIN.

Blazer - Primark.
Mom Jeans - Primark.
Shoes - New Look.
Long Sleeved Crop Top - TopShop.
Reflex Watch - Urban Outfitters.
Belt - Asos.
Rings - Mostly from H&M but one is Welsh Gold from Clogau I believe.

Hope these outfits gave you some inspiration for future outfits!

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment